Hi! I’m Sam Fiorillo.
I am currently a rising senior, working towards an undergraduate BSBA degree in the Georgetown University McDonough School of Business, studying Marketing with a minor in Italian.
I’m most interested in the intersection of creative marketing and digital media. With a variety of experiences in digital marketing, web development, communications, and PR – alongside a strong sales background – I believe that I am a strong candidate for any position that will challenge me to solve problems and think creatively.
Alright…so now that you’ve read all about me as a worker, you have a nice outline of a good ol’ office drone…not exactly.
It’s impossible to tell you who I am without getting corny – so I’m taking that corniness head on.
Without further ado…20 of my favorite ice breaker questions to better get to know yours truly! Let’s ring them out…
- Favorite movie:
- Hogwarts house:
- Lightsaber Color:
- Karaoke Song:
Good Vibrations, Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch
- Ideal Pet:
Grizzly Bear…named Apollo
- Would you rather live in the pouch of a kangaroo or have a pouch with a baby kangaroo inside it?
Pouch with a tiny kangaroo inside it.
- Coffee or tea?
Coffee – but, admittedly, I have developed a bit of a soft spot for tea, too.
- Cats or dogs?
Like what? Come on.
- Super power?
- Star Wars rankings
5, 4, 6 & 3, 7,…., 2, 1
- Songs you can’t help but dance to
Stolen Paradise, Milky Chance
- What song would your 1980s workout montage be set to?
You’re the Best, Joe Esposito
- Who would play your life’s soundtrack?
Sondre Lerche (a la Dan in Real Life)
- If you were a brand, what would be your motto?
“Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.” (Ron Swanson)
- Motivational speech you give to others?
“Hey. *get really serious and look deep into other person’s eyes* You’re [first name] f*%#ing [last name]. You’ve got this.”
- Favorite Meal of the Day?
- If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?
Trix. But like the old fruit-shaped kind. Before the biggest tragedy in the history of the world.
- Road trip with Han or Chewie?
- Dream hometown?
- Dunkin’ or Dunkin’?